Hi, I’m Kevin Donlin, the man behind Client Cloning Systems.
Since 1998, my team and I have helped more than 1,270 entrepreneurs and business owners get more clients like their best clients.
But who am I?
And why does it matter for you?
- write direct mail, web pages, emails, print ads and other promotions for SaaS makers, consultants, professional service firms, advisors and other smart entrepreneurs
- have been marketing online since 1994, when I sold one of the first ebooks, "How to Find a Job on the Internet"
- was Webmaster for FedEx.com from 1995 to 1998, where I worked with the pioneers of online marketing
- am author of the books, 21 Quick Ways to Get More Clients and Marketing Multipliers, available on Amazon and in major bookstores
- have been interviewed on marketing topics by Fox 9 News (photo below), ABC-TV Detroit (photo below), NBC-TV, CBS Radio, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune magazine, Entrepreneur magazine, and many other media
- was featured in Dan Kennedy's book, No BS Branding, with 2 of my sales letters and success stories from 3 of my clients
My sales letter on page 119 of the book, No BS Branding, by Dan Kennedy (the big guy).
Interviewed live on Fox 9 News, Minneapolis-St. Paul. (I no longer look like a bomb scientist.)
Interviewed live on ABC-TV Detroit. (I no longer look like Sigmund Freud.)
In my spare time, I run obstacle course races, like the 31-mile Spartan Ultra in Dallas (2022).
Why should you care about all this?
You can trust me to quickly understand your clients and your business, because I can make a personal connection with almost anybody. That’s because I’ve worked as a baseball groundskeeper, cashier, dishwasher, factory laborer, guitar player, landscaper, marketing copywriter, paper boy, record store manager, resume writer, teacher, textbook writer, warehouse worker, and webmaster, among others.
You can trust me to quickly learn the language of your market, because I’ve studied German, Greek, Irish, Japanese, Latin, Russian, and Spanish. I can talk to anyone about anything.
When you work with me, you work with a pro who "gets" client service, not some temperamental flake. That’s because I lived and worked in Japan for 2.5 years, where the customer is not king -- the customer is GOD.
You benefit from my lifelong LOVE of learning, which keeps me up-to-date on marketing. That’s because I was a National Merit Scholar at Michigan State University and have since invested over $150,000 in seminars and courses.
You benefit from my competitive nature. I still play baseball (not softball) at age 58, and compete in obstacle course racing (photo above).
Now, before you go ...