So You’d Like To Do The Marketing Retainer?
First, let’s see if this is right for you.
The Retainer isn’t for everybody. Here’s how to make sure this is a good fit for your business:
Who This Is For:
- You have a regular need for copy on a regular basis — promotional emails, web pages, sales letters, video scripts, print ads, etc.
- You use Infusionsoft, SalesForce, or a similar CRM
- You recognize 3 of these names: Dan Kennedy, Jay Abraham, Gary Halbert, Dan Sullivan, Joe Polish
- Your business does more than $200,000 in annual revenue
Who This Is Not For:
- You think social media by itself is a “magic bullet”
- Your business is legal, medical, or academic – we don’t work in those fields
- You don’t have a CRM to capture leads or manage customers
- Your business does less than $200,000 in annual revenue
Here’s What You Get in The Marketing Retainer:
- Revenue Opportunity Session to create a clear roadmap to profits ($495 value)
- Eight hours of Marketing Implementation. Includes new profit-pulling copy written for one short sales letter … or one small print ad … or 2 web pages … or 12 emails … or a custom combination ($3,995 value)
- Windfall Profit Email Pack. Three email templates that produce new sales from cold leads, old clients, and joint venture partners. Response rates of 20-40% are common with these 3 emails ($995 value)
- Monthly Marketing Skull Session. Stay on track for rapid progress, with 1-on-1 coaching, Q&A, and accountability by phone. Each call is recorded and transcribed, for your success library ($495 value)
Total value: $5,980
Investment: only $3,995/month – cancel anytime
Schedule a Call + Free Gift
What Others Say:
Bill Gough, BGI Marketing Systems
"I've made $5000 from your sales letter already...
…and close to $9,000 when you count pending sales — and we haven’t even mailed all the letters. I’m projecting $25,000 to $30,000 from this when it’s all said and done. I’ve tried sending out sales letters before but had mediocre results. I’m very happy with the results so far and I’m looking forward to our next project next month!”
— Greg Lucas, Owner, Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning, Fife, Washington
"Gary Halbert and I were partners for almost a decade. If we would have had you looking over our shoulders, we would have made a lot more money.
I mean that! Sometimes even great marketers get so blinded and lost in their own projects, they forget big money sitting plainly on the table. Thanks for opening our eyes to real money that should have been in plain sight. Not sure what I would do without you, Kevin.”
— Bill Heid, Solutions From Science, Thomson, Illinois
"Kevin is by far the best copywriter I have ever worked with...
…not just in his writing style and results, but how he runs his business. We initially hired Kevin for a one-off project and shortly after retained him for an entire year. He truly understands direct response marketing and is a real salesman in print. Plus, he’s a fantastic person and has a lot of integrity. You can’t go wrong by hiring Kevin.”
— Josh Kelley, BGI Marketing Systems, Florence, Alabama
The Client Reactivation Sequence of letters you created for us more than paid off.
In just one example, an inactive client came back and purchased the following as a result of the letters you wrote: a $5,262 project, then a $1,517 project, followed by project worth at least $19,287 — maybe more. That’s only one client; there were others.”
— George Platt, President, Harty Integrated Solutions, New Haven, Connecticut